約束やくそく

this is a blog that holds my true feelings. i will try my best to update as often as possible with this and thats

Monday, November 17, 2008

快瘋掉了

我的ICP和Spanish 3沒救了
兩個都快掛了...
我真想要所有的一切快結束. 真的快受不了了.

My relationships are failing completely. My parents think I cherish my friends over them. That's what they conclude from what they see. What they don't see is that I have my little life outside of home too. It's not that I want to break apart from them and just leave without saying 'thank you', but I live in a current time where I want to be able to live my own life, without others controlling it. My friends probably think I cherish one friend over another. Everything's so tangled up in itself I just want everything to end.

To make things worse, it's everything I've done to myself. I've caused myself all this pain and frustration. All these cuts--this torn flesh. I can't even take care of my own self. How can I take care of others if my life is in its own dilemma?

I feel that I'm losing my mind...slowly bit by bit
It ticks away like that clock.
So loudly.
I don't want to be sent to a hospital.
I don't want those white rooms.
That empty feeling.
I don't want to die alone.

I want to cut deeper. I want to jump...but I can't die. I can't be so selfish as to take my own life.
Wasting my time.
My life.
I'm not going to the Frolic anymore.

--小欣

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home