約束やくそく

this is a blog that holds my true feelings. i will try my best to update as often as possible with this and thats

Monday, September 8, 2008

我的生活

今天學校下課我就已經興情不太好了.

During the entire day, I felt that everything that people said where things that were said before. Everything was 無聊and repeated. It was like listening to the same conversation that happened a year ago. It was seriously annoying.

Almost every day, I'd hear my one of my best friends rant on about '喔!他有夠rude的!他...' and on and on. I really do get sick of it--honestly. In addition, there are times when I see her communicating to the guys in our school and it looks like she's flirting with them. Take for example: Today when she handed her mp3 to 小名(I'll refer to people with a 小_), he was looking through her songs, but then she laughed and commented how he was 'molesting her mp3'. Technically, you can't molest an mp3. I really hate talking behind my friends' backs, but this is my blog and my honest feelings. If you can't stand seeing the content, then don't read it. 去看別人的, don't read mine.

It's not that my blog's completely about bad things about my friends. That's just mean. I talk about things that happen too in school or my sad [dammit xD] emo life. So understand what I use this for before you bias it for a rant-blog.

Rofl. I'm harsh and I know it =)
~小欣

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home