約束やくそく

this is a blog that holds my true feelings. i will try my best to update as often as possible with this and thats

Thursday, September 18, 2008

小璇

小璇是我朋友裡面涮是best friend的. 我們兩個有時候很像. 今天我讀了她寫的blog後就感覺心痛. 雖然我被xx叫softhearted, 但是我是真的感覺很guilty. As I've mentioned before, I love my friends, so it hurts to find out how the chain that held us for 2 years was crumbling. I want to stop that from happening, but it's really hard to stay away from 小鈞. If I was a sugar addict, he'd be the cheesecake. The only reason I get so mentally attached to him is because I know that he has no interest in me other than friendship. But this solid pull breaks the chain further. I haven't been paying a lot of attention to 小璇 and it has negative consequences. If I lost her, then my life would have another hole. I'd have lost another 'best friend' and probably fall into the depression I did in 7th. I'm not sure really on what'd happen to me, but I know it's not good. I feel like I'm pointing out too many negative things about her. How it often feels like she flirts too often or that she has too high a confidence like 小Potatoe. I feel so guilty to have these negative thoughts of one of my closest friends.
But I just don't know what to do.


~小欣

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tainted Pure said...

chillax 小欣 btw, its more like 小璇 cuz thats my chinese 'name' and not the family name. either way. you know you wont lose me however hard you try. i will always be there. i cant forget you how hard i tried. cuz you will always be somewhere in the shadows of my conscience...im just ranting. otherwise these bottled up feelings might lose their cap one day. and the outcome might be an ugly one. i read your first post and. i was hurt. but dont take this personally. i cant help it. we are all mortals with instincts. otherwise. would u like to suggest something else for me to say? im not quite like you, always comfortable with silence. sorry. i wont say such gross things in the future. i now resolve to use plain language. hopefully that can improve some things. lol. i have good instinct eh? i had a feeling there was something i was missing these days and i guess...its all in ur blog. thanks for telling me how u feel. im glad, now i understand you better. add me to ur email update thingy. i really wanna know you even better than i already to. and honestly, crap. i forgot wat i was going to say. i just looked up and my mind blanked ._. oh right. sorry that ive been keeping you from making more friends. please continue to make lots of friends and make me proud!! ^^;
-tainted
小璇~<3

September 18, 2008 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Tainted Pure said...

lol
thanks for changing the title X3 feel better now...*cuz its not an eyesore* LOL im sorry XDD but when somthing is obviously wrong, i tend to get annoyed =3= duh isnt that like everyone?

October 11, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home