約束やくそく

this is a blog that holds my true feelings. i will try my best to update as often as possible with this and thats

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Friendship

不是我不喜歡朋友. I really love them…I’m born Aquarius and paranoid. So I used to have feelings that no one like me and all the emo things. It was more like I’m wasn't appreciated. Although I feel a comfortable aura when I’m with them, and that I’m accepted, there’s something there. I don’t know what it is, but is it possible that I’m really irritating? I feel like I’m getting pushed out by some of them, but sometimes when I’m talking to them, they’re normal and I don’t feel anything. It could be that my territorial-attitude is coming back, and that’s not good. But I find myself able to attach from friend to friend, though I’m always drawn strongly towards 小鈞. 大Z seems to be fine with being around me (everytime I see him, I see him as a brother). 小珍 seems fine still; she and 小桂still come find me (less for 小桂). I guess I've changed a lot though. I can't look and think that they want me to be with them, but I can look at them and not think that they don't want me to be with them. I guess I've healed a lot from my previous life. I've been laughing, joking, and smiling a lot. I've changed from the reclusive person I once was to what I am now. It's weird. Strange how a person can change so much in 2 years. I still swear every now and then.

I also just noticed how less my DeviantArt account was commented on, with the exception of my friends. But otherwise, my art isn't really commented or at least criticized. If you want to be nice cuz you're feeling warm and fuzzy, visit here and comment =} It'll make my day much more than favs.

~小欣

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home