約束やくそく

this is a blog that holds my true feelings. i will try my best to update as often as possible with this and thats

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

我到底是誰?

160. The self is the master of the self. Who else can that master be? With the self fully subdued, one obtains the sublime refuge which is very difficult to achieve.
-- Buddha

I see myself everyday, after everything when it is all calm I think over what I've done and how others probably view the things that happened. Everytime I see myself through their eyes, I'm just a bluffing idiot. I've changed myself a lot for my friends, and it's something I did intentionally. When my 2 of my friends were called 'emo' or 'gothic' while I was ignored, I was jealous. But 'emo' isn't something to be proud of. But I do get proud of it. I'm probably just a wannabe. When one of my friends in the grade above pointed out how most of our group was pretty perverted, I realized that it was fairly true. It's not like a grossly perverted, but everyone has that little flame in them. I suddenly changed from the musical me into a person who pointed out things only a fangirl would notice just for a person because ㄨ accepted this group the way they were. BL became my life. It's another carve into me. But I'm going to change back. I don't want to be someone I'm not. I'm not emo. I'm not a fangirl. I'm not someone who's head-deep into BL (I'm probably only up to the waist).

Like Buddha, I want to help myself before I drown. Once I've resurface, then I have the ability to help others. I need to stop trying for the attention I don't have. Star, Aquarius, and my name--I didn't listen to the omens the tarots and horoscopes told me. Now I regret. I really want to calm down now. Like how I used to be....much more quiet.

--小欣

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home